Experienced Green Card Attorneys in Royal Oak, Michigan

After a person has obtained an employment visa, such as an L-1 visa or EB-1 visa, that person can apply for permanent residency in the U.S. To obtain permanent resident status (popularly called getting a “green card”), the person must submit the I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, along with supporting documentation. It is very important to properly prepare these documents and collect all information needed to support the petition. Failure to do so can result in a Request for Evidence (RFE). This can delay approval of the petition, and in some cases, cause U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to reject it.

ImmigrationLegal.org is a law firm focusing on immigration-related matters. Our attorneys are thorough in their approach and knowledgeable in USCIS rules and procedures. When you retain us to represent you, we will work diligently to achieve your immigration goals as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Contact us today for a consultation about an I-140 petition or RFE.

We Do Things Right the First Time

ImmigrationLegal.org has helped thousands of people obtain green cards. We understand what USCIS looks for when reviewing petitions and how to anticipate potential USCIS objections to I-140 petitions. Our lawyers are supported by experienced paralegals who are detail-oriented, and our entire team is committed to providing quality legal services.

In an employment-based green card application, we collect all relevant information that USCIS may conceivably ask for, including:

  • The educational credentials of the applicant
  • His or her technical skills and work experience
  • The sponsoring employer’s ability to pay its employees
  • Other important information relating to the I-140 petition

At our firm, we do things right the first time, to avoid delays and speed the approval of petitioners’ green cards. You can depend on ImmigrationLegal.org for quality services and responsive service.

Contact Our Firm

For a consultation about the preparation of an I-140 filing or another immigration matter, contact ImmigrationLegal.org in Royal Oak, Michigan either by email or by phone at 248-800-2544.