Responsive Service to Facilitate Family Immigration

The K-1 visa, also known as a fiancé or fiancée visa, allows someone to come to the U.S. for the purpose of marrying a U.S. citizen. The K-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa, meaning it does not convey the right of permanent legal residency. The K-1 visa holder must marry within 90 days of entering the U.S.

After the marriage occurs, the individual may then apply for a green card through marriage in order to become a US citizen. Minor children of the nonimmigrant fiancées can also accompany a parent to the United States as the children can be issued K-2 visas.

At, we provide responsive immigration services designed to help our clients achieve their immigration goals. We act quickly when clients call, providing sound advice and professional representation.

Helping You Achieve Your Immigration Goals in Royal Oak, Michigan, can handle all aspects of your visa application. We are noted for our rigorous approach to immigration law. We inspect the credentials of our clients more closely than U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) itself. In this way, we can identify potential obstacles, smoothing the path to a successful visa application. Our hallmarks are efficiency, accuracy and timeliness, and we will work diligently to achieve your immigration goals.

K-3 and K-4 Visas

Our attorneys also assist clients in matters pertaining to K-3 and K-4 visas:

  • The K-3 visa allows an alien spouse to enter the U.S. while he or she is awaiting the approval of a Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative.
  • The K-4 visa allows a child of a K-3 visa applicant under the age of 21 to enter the U.S. while he or she is awaiting the approval of a Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative.

K-3 and K-4 visa holders are allowed to stay in the U.S. for only two can prepare a petition for an extension of status. If the I-130 petition is approved, we can prepare a petition for adjustment of status and permanent legal residency in the U.S.

Reach Out Today

Contact us today to schedule a consultation with an experienced fiancé visa lawyer. You may reach us online or call us at 248-800-2544.