Change Or Extension of Non-Immigrant Status

An individual with a nonimmigrant visa can only stay in the US for a limited period of time and is restricted to the activity or reason for which his or her visa was issued. With a nonimmigrant visa, an individual will need a valid passport issued by his or her own country and, in most cases, the alien will be required to maintain a foreign residence, as well as carry an I-94 card stating the legal time period allotted for the alien to stay in the US.

The attorneys of are trained in filing change of status or extension of status applications for eligible applicants who are legally residing in the US.

Find Out How We Can Help

Contact today to get the results you deserve. Contact us online or by phone at 248-800-2544.