Southeast Michigan Immigration Blog

The H-1B visa: A path for skilled workers

Visas are endorsements on a passport allowing the passport holder to enter, leave or stay for a specified period in a country. The H-1B visa in the United States is a temporary (nonimmigrant), employment-based visa. Its initial duration is for three years, and it can...

read more

What is the fiancé visa?

Many individuals emigrate to the United States with the hope of obtaining a visa for a fiancé who is living in another country. As with many immigration procedures, obtaining a visa for a fiancé can appear to be very simple on the surface and very complex in practice....

read more